Tuesday, December 10, 2013

a year and a half's worth of catch up

Since it has been so long since my last post I'm just going to sum up the last year and a half with pictures. It would just be way too overwhelming to try to do individual posts of the things that happened and pictures are much more interesting. Enjoy!

Elk hunting fall 2012
 Elk hunting fall 2012
 getting our first Christmas tree
Found out I was pregnant
Moved out of our first home (thank goodness because it was pretty sketchy)

 Dan crashed on his bike and got pretty banged up.
Found out we were going to have a baby girl.
Went camping for the 4th of July.
 I was the assistant Girls Camp director
 All of the brothers were reunited after two years
 Dan rode and trained a couple different horses.

I went to the Oregon State Fair with some of my family.
Deer hunting fall 2013
Our daughter Mora Dene was born a month early.
First family picture : )
  5 lbs 6 oz and 19 inches long
 Mora hanging out with her cousin Mabin.
 One month old. 6 lbs 3 oz
Took this one so that you could see how small she was at one month old.
Dan got in an accident on his way to go hunting with a friend. Not a fun experience.
 Mora was an 80's work out girl for Halloween.

I just love the way she watches her daddy.

 2 months old. 10 lbs 9 oz and 22 inches long
 Flirting with daddy : )
All dressed and ready for church.

 All tuckered out during Thanksgiving break.
Mora's blessing day.
 Mora is very lucky to have such wonderful grandparents who live so close.


2 comments:

  1. She looks so pretty in the blessing dress! We are excited we get to share it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so nervous when I was dressing her in it because it is sooo fragile. I thought for sure I'd tear it.

    ReplyDelete